Friday, July 1, 2016

Barry Gibb : presents award to Lionel Richie at Silver Clef Awards july 1 2016

Today Barry Gibb is on hand to present an award to Lionel Richie at
Nordoff Robbins 02 Awards at Grosvenor House,
London, UK


Lionel was presented with the award by Barry Gibb, fresh from joining Coldplay on stage at Glastonbury on Sunday.
The Bee Gees star told us why he thinks Lionel is such a deserving winner:
" Well there’s a lifetime of great songs, especially where I’m concerned the love songs. I’m a love song freak you know. That’s my taste, so I feel close to that, I feel close to Lionel.
We met at the Madison Square Garden show many years ago and basically we’re airport friends. You pass people in airports and you always say hello and it’s sort of a friendship, but you don’t really know each other, so it’s like that for Lionel and I. So tonight I get to be a little bit closer. "


http://beegeesfanfever.blogspot.nl/

No comments: