Thursday, October 16, 2014

Request PR boost of 50 St. Catherine's Drive BY Robin-John Gibb

Hello guys, this is a request to pass on the news of the release of 50 St. Catherine's Drive to everyone and anyone you know or who is a fan. The PR needs this boost. So I thought who better than the loyal fans to get behind my father's final work to try and give it the recognition it deserves. Saturday Night Fever had no advertisement and it was only word of mouth that shot it to blockbuster status, if you want to help in the same vein then start spreading the news. Also I have an extensive amount of my own music to publish and of work myself and my father created together so if there are any agents, good PR officers and pluggers, then now is the time to rear your head,
I would love to hear from you,
Best wishes
RJ

No comments: